Anton Paar DMA 35 Ex & Ex Petrol – Intrinsically Safe Portable Density Meters
- Measures the density and concentration directly out of the sample container.
- Designed for flammable or explosive chemicals or petroleum samples.
- Robust and lightweight design enables long-term on-site operation.
- Technical Data
Anton Paar Malaysia DMA 35 Ex & Ex Petrol – Intrinsically Safe Portable Density Meters
- The intrinsically safe DMA™ 35 Ex and Ex Petrol portable density meters measure the density and concentration of your sample directly out of the sample container.
- With ATEX protection according to class II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4 the instruments are ready for safe operation in hazardous environments.
- The DMA™ 35 Ex version is designed for concentration measurement of flammable or explosive chemicals whereas DMA™ 35 Ex Petrol is the solution for measurement of petroleum samples.
- Their robust and lightweight design enables long-term on-site operation even in harsh working environments.
DMA 35 Ex & Ex Petrol | Key Features
DMA 35 Ex & Ex Petrol | Robustness
- Rugged, leak-proof housing design for industrial and field applications
- Proven resistance of wetted parts to all common samples
- Intrinsically safe instruments (Ex marking [Ex] II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4) for use in hazardous areas
- DMA™ 35 Ex Petrol is equipped with a special housing which provides excellent resistance to petroleum samples
DMA 35 Ex & Ex Petrol | User-friendliness
- Easy operation
- Compact, lightweight design enabling one-hand measurement
- No-hassle measurement of hard-to-reach samples
- Large LC display with backlight
- Measuring cell with inspection window and backlight
DMA 35 Ex & Ex Petrol | Wireless communication
- IrDA interface for data exchange with a PC and data export to a printer
- RFID interface for changing measurement settings quickly by reading RFID tags
DMA 35 Ex & Ex Petrol | Efficiency
- Storage of up to 100 sample IDs for easy sample identification
- Storage of up to 20 measuring methods
- Storage of up to 1024 measurement results including time stamp and sample ID
- Two exchangeable batteries ensure long-term, reliable service
- Integrated conversion tables for simple concentration measurement on acids
- Preinstalled API tables for product groups A, B, and D (crude oils, fuels, and lubricants)
- Additional custom-specific measuring units programmable
View all Anton Paar’s products
|DMA™ 35 Version||DMA™ 35 Ex||DMA™ 35 Ex Petrol|
|Measuring range||Density: 0 g/cm³ to 3 g/cm³|
Temperature: 00 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)*
Viscosity: 0 mPa*s to 1000 mPa*s
|Accuracy||Density: 0.001 g/cm? **|
Temperature: 0.2 °C (0.4 °F)
|Repeatability, s.d.||Density: 0.0005 g/cm³|
Temperature: 0.1 °C (0.2 °F)
|Ambient temperature||-10 °C to + 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)***|
|Supported measuring units||Specific gravity|
Ten programmable custom functions (e.g. H₂O₂, HCl, CH₂O)
|Sample volume||2 mL|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||140 mm x 138 mm x 27 mm (5.5 in x 5.4 in x 1.0 in)|
|Data memory||1024 measured results|
|Power supply||Two 1.5 V alkaline batteries|
|Weight||351 g (12.4 ounces)||396 g (14 ounces)|
|Interfaces||IrDA OBEX/LPT, RFID|
|Intrinsically safe||[Ex] II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4|
|* Filling at higher temperatures possible|
** Viscosity < 100 mPa*s, density < 2 g/cm³
*** Sample must not freeze within the measuring cell
- ASTM D7777
- Energy Institute IP 559
- ISO 15212-1