Atago Refractometer MASTER-20α (ATC) | Brix 0.0-20.0% | Code 2381
- Measures low Brix concentration of fruit juices, cutting oil, etc.
- Equipped with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) and water resistant (IP65) features.
- Metal body.
- Technical Data
Atago Malaysia | 2381 Refractometer MASTER-20α (ATC) | Brix 0.0-20.0%
- MASTER-20α are low concentration model (measurement range Brix 0.0 to 20.0%) of the MASTER-α / MASTER-Pα. Good for measurements of low concentration fruit juices, cutting oil, etc. Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) model with water resistant feature (IP65).
- The MASTER-20α is made of metal, and the MASTER-20Pα is plastic. The specifications are exactly the same. For salty and acidic samples, choose the plastic body, MASTER-20Pα.
*Verification with the 10% Sucrose Solution (RE-110010) or 20% Sucrose Solution (RE-110020).
|Measurement Range||Brix : 0.0 to 20.0% (Automatic Temperature Compensation)|
|Minimum Scale||Brix : 0.1%|
|Measurement Accuracy||Brix : ±0.2% (10 to 30ﾟC)|
|Repeatability||Brix : ±0.1%|
|International Protection Class||IP65 (except eye piece)|
Dust-tight and Protected against water jets.
|Dimensions & Weight||3.2 x 3.4 x 20.7cm, 165g|
- Daylight plate : RE-2315-60M