EVT2 Temperature Data Logger Multi-Use
The EVT2 data logger Multi-Use Temperature Logger is compact and easy to use, It provides the most cost effective transport logging solution over any distance, from local to international deliveries. Use it too, in applications where simple, low cost temperature monitoring is needed.
EVT2 loggers are electronic, programmable and log data for permanent storage on a PC. Requires dedicated software and a computer interface to download data to a PC – see accessories.
Two versions of software are available, EVSW for general use and ideal for HACCP and other quality systems, EVSWPRO which aids compliance with 21CFR Part 11.
Tested to meet EN12830:1999.
- Compact logger, ideal for multiple trips or where a separate log is required for outward return and deliveries – just download to a PC after each trip and re-use
- Pre-programmed logging sequence ready for instant use
- Internal sensor
- Memory capacity up to 3000 readings
- Critical data shown on display
- Case certified waterproof to IP67 standard
- Up to 2 year battery life
- Biocote Antimicrobial Protection
Upgraded EV Software (July 2016)
Comark is pleased to announce that its suite of Software for EVt2 and N2000 Series Data Loggers, has had a major overhaul and upgrade.
The interface has been redesigned and the software upgraded to be fully compliant with Microsoft Windows 10.
The new EV Software can be downloaded from either the ‘Support’ tab on this page, or the dedicated ‘Software’ download page. To download the software, you must have a Comark Website account.
There are two versions available EV Software and EV PRO Software for 21 CFR Applications*.