Comark Malaysia Infrared Food Thermometer FPP
Infrared Food Thermometer FPP(Food Pro Plus) for infrared temperature measurement has a countdown timer and a flip-down Thin-Tip penetration probe for more accurate confirmation of temperature where a potential problem has been identified, and comes complete with a carrying pouch. Target illumination shows measurement area so user can move closer for more accurate readings.
HACCP temperature danger zones indicated with clear safe/unsafe LED warnings:
- Green – temperatures are within safety guidelines and outside danger zone
- Red – warning – temperatures are inside the HACCP danger zone and potentially unsafe – HACCP danger zone set at +4°C to +60°C/ +40°F to +140°F
- Scan Quickly scan temperatures without risk of cross-contamination
- Probe Verify internal temperatures with flip down probe thermometer
- Timer Set adjustable alarms for line check reminders
- HACCP Check Indication lights instantly warn of potentially unsafe temperatures
- Hand Washable Sealed to IP54 standards for long life expectancy and accuracy
- Spot Illumination Target infrared measurements highlighted by LED
- Scale °C/°F switchable
Food business need to conduct a hazard analysis of their food operations and implement suitable and sufficient controls to eliminate the risks posed by identified hazards. They will need a fully documented food safety management system based on HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) principles.
Whilst Infrared Thermometers are a fast and safe way of taking surface temperature measurements, greater accuracy can be achieved with certain foodstuffs by stirring, mixing or bringing food from the bottom or center of the product to the surface, wherever practical. With liquid foodstuffs like sauces and soups for example, a sample of the liquid should be brought from the bottom of the container before using the KM814FS Infrared Food Thermometer with Laser Sighting to take a temperature measurement. For semi-solid foodstuffs simply use a clean spoon or similar utensil create an opening in the center of the material and use the laser sighting to target the food inside.
View our range of Comark products here!