Infrared Food Thermometer KM814FS with Laser Sighting
Infrared Food Thermometer. The KM814FS Infrared Food Thermometer with Laser Sighting is a pocket-sized infrared thermometer for fast and safe measurements with temperature range and accuracy ideally suited to food industry HACCP requirements.
- Laser sighting to pinpoint target area
- Pocket sized and easy to use
- Fast safe surface temperature measurement
- Backlit LCD display
- Displays temperature in °C or °F
- Emissivity pre-set at 0.97, optimised for food use
- Hold function freezes displayed reading
- Ratio of Distance to spot size 4:1
Whilst Infrared Thermometers are a fast and safe way of taking surface temperature measurements, greater accuracy can be achieved with certain foodstuffs by stirring, mixing or bringing food from the bottom or center of the product to the surface, wherever practical. With liquid foodstuffs like sauces and soups for example, a sample of the liquid should be brought from the bottom of the container before using the KM814FS Infrared Food Thermometer with Laser Sighting to take a temperature measurement. For semi-solid foodstuffs simply use a clean spoon or similar utensil create an opening in the center of the material and use the laser sighting to target the food inside.
View our range of Comark products here!