Cooper-Atkins Malaysia TTM41-10 | Coolit-Rite™ 10″ Cooling Validator
The Coolit-Rite Cooling Validator with 10″ stainless steel stem easily monitors food being cooled in small batch sizes. A minimal depth indicator sits 2 inches from the tip of the probe, elevating it from the bottom, in order to register the most accurate product temperature. The built-in, programmable timer tracks elapsed time while the thermometer monitors the food temperature as it cools.
When the temperature drops below 41°F / 5°C, or when time expires, the TTM41-10 begins counting up and will hold the final temperature until cleared; making sure your cooling process is meeting Food Code guidelines.
- Monitors cooling time and temperature to ensure HACCP compliance
- Takes and stores temperature after 4 hours then again after 2 hours
- Begins counting up when the current temperature drops below 41°F or time expires
- 10” length stem
- Anti-microbial additive*
- No “field” adjusting of calibration settings required
- No risk of introducing error into the instrument
- Measuring range: -20° to 150°C
How To Make An Ice Bath Using Our Unique ValCup