Hygiena Malaysia EnSURE Touch
Hygiene Monitoring System
EnSURE Touch Used to Verify Cleanliness on the Eiffel Tower:
EnSURE Touch Against COVID-19:
EnSURE™ Touch is the next-generation quality monitoring system. It provides rapid and accurate sanitation verification to support your food safety program. EnSURE™ Touch features a 5’’ touch screen, wireless sync technology, and cloud-based software. EnSURE™ Touch is designed to adapt to your workplace, providing the data you need for complex multi-location supply chain monitoring, audit and risk management, and recall prevention.
EnSURE™ Touch can help you:
- Verify sanitation of surfaces, liquids, and product testing in as little as 10 seconds
- Test and compare the effectiveness of sanitation products and procedures
- Train and monitor sanitation crew and QC/QA employees
- Support SSOP and objectively prove that sanitation standards have been met
- Quickly identify when replaceable parts like belts and brushes should be replaced
- Identify problem areas in your facility that need more attention
- Provide on-the-spot training and feedback
In order to:
- Meet FSMA, GFSI, and ISO standards
- Protect your brand reputation
- Avoid financially damaging lawsuits
- Reduce the risk of food poisoning, facility closure, and product recalls
- Lower facility testing costs by bringing testing in-house
- Provide evidence of due diligence – HACCP
The most used ATP system just got smarter!
EnSURE™ Touch’s responsive, shatter-proof touchscreen design puts all the functionality and features of Hygiena’s ATP Monitoring Systems at your fingertips. Functioning just like a smartphone easily navigate through locations, plans, users, and settings with just a few touches, even while wearing gloves.
Run a test in as little as two touches.
Factory-calibrated and preset checks to stay GMP/ISO-compliant.
Manage user capabilities to differentiate personnel from managers. Enhanced administrative control.
Easily view testing results and trend analysis.
Create testing points with customized fields and pass/fail limits on the go without needing desktop software.
Swipe through failed test locations and instantly run re-tests to show effectiveness of corrective action.
Wirelessly synchronize data with SureTrend Cloud.
Quickly find specific testing plans and locations on the fly, limiting time between tests.
Test and show results for organisms like Coliform, E. coli, Enterobacteriaceae, and total viable count.
Test and show results for enzymes like Alkaline Phosphatase and Acid Phosphatase.
Easily group testing locations into plans and randomize test locations to ensure sampling coverage.
Modify settings for language, custom fields, test types, simulate results from a competitor instrument, and contact technical support.
Even better technology in a smaller box
EnSURE™ Touch uses a state-of-the-art Photodiode sensor technology that provides superior sensitivity and stability over bulky Photomultiplier Tube (PMT) sensors and combines it with a fully-touchscreen interface. This tiny sensor allows Hygiena™ devices to be smaller, lighter, more durable, and longer lasting than systems using a large, fragile PMT sensor. While the touchscreen interface makes EnSURE™ Touch our most intuitive and easiest-to-use device to date.
Minimal size, maximum durability
Don’t let the modern design fool you – EnSURE™ Touch makes no compromises when it comes to durability. The rugged outer shell and shatter-proof touchscreen keep EnSURE™ Touch safe in the harshest environments. For extra protection, every system comes with a complimentary carrying case with a shoulder strap for hands-free transportation to test locations in your facility.
- Width: 3 inches
- Height: 7 inches
- Depth: 1 inch
Cloud Connected & Wireless Enabled
Spend less time syncing and more time testing. EnSURE™ Touch comes out of the box Wi-Fi capable, allowing you to directly and securely sync your results with our cloud-based data analysis software without connecting via USB.
The data you need to master risk management, all in one place
SureTrend Cloud is an easy-to-use data analysis software that comes free with every EnSURE™ Touch. SureTrend Cloud enables users to monitor, track, and trend testing results across multiple facilities, making risk management easier than ever.
- Monitor testing across one or multiple facilities
- Easily configure one or hundreds of instruments from a single SureTrend Account
- Fully interactive dashboard allows for quick data viewing, showing you everything at a glance
- Track re-tests to discover opportunities for retraining or identify equipment that may need replacing
- Quickly create charts and graphs of test results with many user-configurable reports
- Automatic software updates
Hygiena ATP monitoring systems have been used by food and beverage processors for over 10 years. Not only are they designed to last, but more importantly, to perform better than all other systems on the market.
Languages and support for the global market
Our products are used around the world and support almost all major languages. With offices on 3 continents and over 80 distributors around the world, Hygiena offers exceptional customer service and technical support no matter where you are.
Always Ready. Always Reliable
With built-in sensor checks and a LED Calibration Verification Device sold separately, verifying calibration is literally effortless. If your HACCP or GMP program calls for additional calibration assurance, use the LED Calibration Verification Device to verify the system is in working order at any time. With the internal self-check and the calibration kit, you’ll always be confident the system is within specifications. In addition, you’ll avoid costly and inconvenient yearly calibration charges that other manufacturers require.
Built-in screen sharing capabilities allow for remote support directly on the device. Once connected with a Hygiena Support Representative, you will have the ability to securely share your device’s screen, allowing the representative to offer rapid and targeted support, limiting downtime.
- One instrument platform to collect, analyze and report data from multiple quality indicators
- Functions just like a tablet and are configurable to your needs
- Wi-Fi connectivity to cloud-based or desktop software
- Responsive 5” shatter-proof touch screen works even when wearing gloves
- Ability to simulate competitor instruments eliminates the need to re-write SOPs and enables rapid system adoption
- Built-in screen sharing capabilities allow for remote support directly on the device
- Built-in tilt-sensor makes sure you are running tests properly every time
- Smart battery management features optimize device settings to maximize battery life
- Assists in developing and improving process and risk assessment programs (ie. HACCP & GMPs)
- No scheduled yearly maintenance necessary
- Available LED Calibration Verification Device for in-house confirmation of calibration
- Complimentary SureTrend Cloud Software
- Sensitive – can detect down to 0.1 femtomoles of ATP
- Advanced photodiode sensor technology – Internal solid state detector is not affected by drops or shakes
- Storage: 2GB of storage
- Small, lightweight, handheld instrument (7” x 3” x 1”)
- Quick-test mode enables ad-hoc testing
- Shatter-proof 5” touch screen
- Powered by a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery with USB-C charging*
- Connects to software via Wi-Fi
- Removable read chamber design allows for easy cleaning
- Durable outside shell and shatter-proof screen to protect against splashes and wear
- Original one year warranty includes parts and labor (additional coverage available)
- EnSURE Touch, portable palm-sized luminometers, are manufactured under an ISO 9001:2015 Quality System and comply with the following standards.
|General||• Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
• EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
• RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
• PAH (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons)
|Safety||• BS EN 61010-1:2010, IEC 61010-1:2010
• UL 61010-1:2012 R4.16
• CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 61010.1-12 + GI1 + GI2 (R2017)
|Emissions||• ETSI EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1, ETSI EN 301 489-17 V3.1.1
• EN 55011:2009 + A1:2010, FCC Part 15 Subpart B:2018
• AS/NZ CISPR11:2015 + A1:2016 + A2:2019, ICES-003 Issue 6
• EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-3:2013
|Immunity||• EN 61326-1:2013
• EN 61000-4-2:2009, EN 61000-4-3:2006 + A1:2018 + A2:2010
• EN 61000-4-4:2012, EN 61000-4-5:2006, EN 61000-4-6:2009
• EN 61000-4-8:2010, EN 61000-4-11:2004
- SureTrend Cloud – included
- No license fees
- Monitor testing across one or multiple facilities
- Easily configure one or hundreds from a single SureTrend account
- Fully interactive dashboard
- Automatic & free software updates
- Supports multiple Hygiena luminometers and/or facilities
- Full online support and resource center only one click away
- UltraSnap™ ATP Surface Monitoring
- AquaSnap™ ATP Water Monitoring
- SuperSnap™ ATP Allergen Prevention/High Sensitivity
- MicroSnap™ Coliform
- MicroSnap™ E. Coli
- MicroSnap™ EB
- MicroSnap™ Total
- ZymoSnap ALP
|ETOUCH||EnSURE™ Touch Monitoring System||1|
|MIS0096||Replacement Battery for EnSURE Touch||1|
|CAL||CalCheck LED Calibration Verification Device||1|
|PCD4000||Calibration Control Kit||1|
|SSCC01||Protective Carrying Case||1|
|MIS0084||Power Adapter & USB Cable for EnSURE Touch||1|
Get to know all of the EnSURE Touch’s features in this quick start video guide.
Back to Home