Anton Paar Malaysia Abbemat 3000 Compact Digital Refractometer
Highlights | Abbemat 3000 Digital Compact Refractometer
- For routine sugar and beverage analysis
- Available sugar scales, e.g. Brix, saccharose, HFCS scales
- Results within 4 seconds with temperature-corrected measurements
Product Description | Abbemat 3X00 Compact Digital Refractometer
- For measuring the concentration and refractive index of liquids and pastes, the Abbemat 3X00 refractometers embody reliability, precision, and convenience.
- These benchtop refractometers offer you an exceptional combination of technical expertise and user-friendly operation. They are not affected by environmental conditions and require minimal cleaning and no maintenance.
- The premium technology and compactness of the Abbemat 3X00 refractometers transform time-consuming measurements into highly efficient quality control. Choose from three instruments designed to satisfy the requirements of your field of application and budget.
Key Features | Abbemat 3000 Compact Digital Refractometer
Precise concentration measurement for quality control
The Abbemat 3X00 series measures the concentration of binary solutions. With over 200 available methods – from acetic acid to Zeiss – Abbemat refractometers provide the quality control that you require.
- Refractive index
- Pharmaceuticals (methods acc. to Ph. EU / US / JP)
- Food (e.g. Brix, sucrose, glucose, iodine value)
- Beverages (e.g. Brix, invert sugar, sucrose, Zeiss)
- Chemicals (e.g. sodium hydroxide, sulfuric acid)
For all types of samples
Measure all consistencies within seconds – from liquids to pastes.
- Measures even turbid, colored, or opaque samples
- Unaffected by environmental humidity, temperature, or vibrations
- Minimal cleaning required – just wipe down the measuring prism after each measurement
Easy to use right out of the box
The Abbemat 3X00 refractometers come ready to measure immediately after unpacking.
- Ready to measure immediately after unpacking
- Intuitive user interface allows access to all measurement-relevant features on a 5.8” color touchscreen
- Can be operated even while wearing gloves
- Automatic warnings if the measurement prism is not clean or the sample volume is too low
Space-saving, maintenance-free instrument
Abbemat refractometers have no moving parts and are maintenance-free, so operators can spend time measuring instead of worrying about downtimes.
Abbemat refractometers also fit nicely into any workspace – each model of the Abbemat 3X00 series takes up about the same space as a sheet of paper.