Atago Digital Refractometer PR-201α | Brix 0~60% | Code 3452
- Upgraded model of the PR-201 with improved accuracy.
- Compact and portable.
- Equipped with digital display and Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) feature.
- Technical Data
- Downloads & Links
Atago Malaysia | 3452 Digital Refractometer PR-201α | Brix 0~60%
|Compact and easy to carry||Calibration with water|
|Battery operated||Digital display|
|Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)||External Light Interference|
3452 Digital Refractometer PR-201α | Features
- The PR-201α (alpha) is an upgraded model of the current PR-201 with improved measurement accuracy based on the new technology development. The PR-201α (alpha) is designed to cover low and intermediate concentration of Brix 0.0 to 60.0%. It can measure Brix values of jams, concentrated juices, coolants and other samples which cannot be measured with the PR-10α (alpha).
- New functions are equipped as well as the PR-32α (alpha) and PR-101α (alpha).
Or visit Atago Global Website!
|Measurement Range||Brix : 0.0 to 60.0%|
|Resolution||Brix : 0.1%|
|Measurement Accuracy||Brix : ±0.1%|
|Temperature compensation range||10 to 40°C (Automatic Temperature Compensation)|
|Ambient Temperature||10 to 40°C|
|Power Supply||006P dry battery (9V)|
|International Protection Class||IP64 Dust-tight and Protected against splashing water.|
|Dimensions & Weight||17×9×4cm, 300g|
(Main Unit only)
- 10% Sucrose (±0.03%) : RE-110010
- 20% Sucrose (±0.03%) : RE-110020
- 30% Sucrose (±0.03%) : RE-110030
- 40% Sucrose (±0.04%) : RE-110040
- 50% Sucrose (±0.05%) : RE-110050
- 60% Sucrose (±0.05%) : RE-110060
* Calibration Certificate : Contact us for details.