Atago Digital Refractometer PR-32α | Brix 0~32% | Code 3405
- Successor model of the PR-32 with improved accuracy.
- Compact and portable.
- Equipped with digital display and Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC).
- Technical Data
- Downloads & Links
Atago Malaysia | 3405 Digital Refractometer PR-32α | Brix 0~32%
|Compact and easy to carry||Calibration with water|
|Battery operated||Digital display|
|Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)||External Light Interference|
3405 Digital Refractometer PR-32α | Features
- The PR-32α (alpha) is an upgraded model of the current PR-32 with improved measurement accuracy based on the new technology development.
- The PR-32α (alpha) has been modified to have a high measurement accuracy at Brix ±0.1%.
- The PR-32α (alpha) is designed to cover low concentration of Brix 0.0 to 32.0%. It can measure Brix values of fruits juice, food and beverage as well as chemicals and industrial liquids such as cutting oil, cleaning liquid and antifreeze.
- Also, this unit is programmed with the user-scale feature. This function will allow users to input the coefficient into the formula: [Concentration=Brix X Coefficient] to display the concentrations according to each type of samples.
- Equipped with a new technology “External-Light-Interference” (ELI)* that enables you to take accurate measurements with ease and confidence near a window or outside. *Patented
Or visit Atago Global Website!
|Measurement Range||Brix : 0.0 to 32.0%|
|Resolution||Brix : 0.1%|
|Measurement Accuracy||Brix : ±0.1%|
|Temperature compensation range||5 to 40°C (Automatic Temperature Compensation)|
|Ambient Temperature||5 to 40°C|
|Power Supply||006P dry battery (9V)|
|International Protection Class||IP64 Dust-tight and Protected against splashing water.|
|Dimensions & Weight||17×9×4cm, 300g|
(Main Unit only)
- SUPER EXTRACTOR : RE-29401
- 10% Sucrose (±0.03%) : RE-110010
- 20% Sucrose (±0.03%) : RE-110020
- 30% Sucrose (±0.03%) : RE-110030
* Calibration Certificate : Contact us for details.