Atago Digital Refractometer PR-101α | Brix 0~45% | Code 3442
- Successor model of the PR-101 with improved accuracy.
- Compact and portable.
- Equipped with digital display and Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) feature.
- Technical Data
- Downloads & Links
Atago Malaysia | 3442 Digital Refractometer PR-101α | Brix 0~45%
|Compact and easy to carry||Calibration with water|
|Battery operated||Digital display|
|Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)||External Light Interference|
3442 Digital Refractometer PR-101α | Features
- The PR-101α (alpha) is an upgraded model of the current PR-101 with improved measurement accuracy based on the new technology development. It has the measurement range of 0.0 to 45.0% of Brix that can be used in many samples. It can measure Brix values of fruits juice, food and beverage as well as chemicals and industrial solutions such as cutting oil, cleaning liquid and antifreeze.
- Also, this unit is programmed with the user-scale feature. This function will allow users to input the coefficient into the formula: [Concentration=Brix X Coefficient] to display the concentrations according to each type of samples.
- Equipped with a new technology ” External-Light-Interference ” (ELI)* that enables you to take accurate measurements with ease and confidence near at a window or outside. * Patented
Or visit Atago Global Website!
|Measurement Range||Brix : 0.0 to 45.0%|
|Resolution||Brix : 0.1%|
|Measurement Accuracy||Brix : ±0.1%|
|Temperature compensation range||5 to 40°C (Automatic Temperature Compensation)|
|Ambient Temperature||5 to 40°C|
|Power Supply||006P dry battery (9V)|
|International Protection Class||IP64 Dust-tight and Protected against splashing water.|
|Dimensions & Weight||17×9×4cm, 300g|
(Main Unit only)
- SUPER EXTRACTOR : RE-29401
- 10% Sucrose (±0.03%) : RE-110010
- 20% Sucrose (±0.03%) : RE-110020
- 30% Sucrose (±0.03%) : RE-110030
- 40% Sucrose (±0.04%) : RE-110040
* Calibration Certificate : Contact us for details.