Hygiena Malaysia | GlutenTox® Pro
Designed especially for commercial kitchens and food manufacturers, Hygiena GlutenTox Pro is a user-friendly gluten detection kit for foods, drinks and surfaces. Hygiena GlutenTox Pro contains the G12 antibody that specifically recognizes the 33-mer peptide, the gluten fraction that triggers a reaction in those with celiac disease.
Hygiena GlutenTox Pro is the Ideal Solution for Avoiding Accidental Gluten Contamination
Hygiena GlutenTox Pro is designed for restaurant kitchens, cafeterias, catering companies, and food manufacturers that work with ingredients and products where gluten may be present. It is ideal for environments with incoming ingredients and shared facilities and helps ensure the safety of the final products.
No Lab Equipment Required!
Hygiena GlutenTox Pro is a quick test for precise gluten detection in food, beverages, and on surfaces. Specially designed for gluten free food manufacturers and handlers who need rapid, accurate results without having to use expensive lab equipment. It is a semi-quantitative tool to avoid accidental gluten contamination in foods and on surfaces. Each kit contains 25 single-use tests for gluten detection.
- Detects gluten from wheat, barley, rye, and oat
- Adjustable sensitivity: 5, 10, 20, 40 ppm of gluten
- Long-lasting and shelf-stable
- Results in less than 20 minutes
- No special equipment required
- Safe and easy to use
- Kit includes all required materials – no pipettes, bottles, scales, or heating blocks required
- Convenient and quick sample collection requires minimal training
- Cost effective – huge savings over other specific allergen test kits
- Sensitivity: 5, 10, 20, 40 ppm of gluten
- Specific to gluten from wheat, barley, rye, and oat
- Shelf life: 12 Months
- Matrices validated according to AOAC Performance Tested Methods (SM) (PTM) protocols:
- Food matrices: rice, flour, bread, cookies, rolled oat, pate, and yogurt.
- Environmental surfaces: stainless steel, rubber, plastic, food-grade painted wood, and sealed ceramic