Hygiena Malaysia Innovate & Autosampler III System
Microbial Screening System
The Innovate System enables food & beverage manufacturers to rapidly confirm the quality of their product inventory for fast, efficient and safe product release.
- Have actionable data 30 minutes after incubation
- Shorten production cycle times
- Reduce inventory requirements and warehouse space costs
- Receive earlier notification in the event of a contamination
Automated Product Sampling System
Now introducing the Innovate Autosampler III System, a high-volume automated sampling solution for high throughput bottling and aseptic packaging facilities.
Benefits of the Innovate Autosampler III:
- Increase lab productivity with the ability to sample up to ~2,000 assays per hour
- Simplify your workflow by eliminating interruption from the sampling process
Innovate | Description
Reduce Inventory and Warehouse Costs by Releasing Products Days Faster
Innovate rapid microbial screening systems are designed to meet the needs of today’s manufacturers for fast, efficient, and safe product release. From screening raw materials and work-in-process inventory to releasing finished goods, the Innovate system is a great fit for packaged dairy, food, and beverage products where there is a low expectation of bio-burden such as in ultra-high temperature (UHT) pasteurized products.
Innovate Cost Savings
For more than two decades, companies who package food, beverage and dairy products have preferred the reliable results generated by their high-throughput systems to confirm they are shipping safe products to market.
In the first five years of implementation, the average Innovate customer in the dairy industry saves more than $500,000.
If It Can Grow Bacteria, The Innovate Can Test It
Cheese sauce. Pulpy juices. Thick puddings. The Innovate can test them all. No other rapid method covers the range of products and applications we can test. The Innovate system is flexible and easy to use, even with hard-to-test product types that are:
- Food matrix initiation of validation data
- On-site real experience trial
Innovate | System Components
Innovate System Components
The Innovate system has been designed to reduce labor and provide consistent quality results.
The Innovate System consists of:
- The Innovate high throughput benchtop instrument
- Proprietary ATP reagents
- Temperature control unit for extended reagent shelf life
- 3X stainless steel injectors for consistent results
- Innovate.im software for easy to read actionable data
The reagent technology, RapiScreen™ utilizes adenosine triphosphate (ATP) bioluminescence, the industry standard for the rapid microbial screening of dairy, food and beverage products.
The standard ATP bioluminescence assay uses the enzyme luciferase to catalyze the consumption of light-producing microbial ATP.
RapiScreen™ precedes the standard bioluminescence assay with a sample treatment step using proprietary reagents. This treatment prepares the sample for screening by reducing non-microbial sources of ATP to ensure sensitive and reproducible results.
Manufactured to ISO-certified standards, our long-life reagents are stable for up to 5 days on the instrument for consistent and dependable product screening. The three variable-volume reagent injectors improve accuracy enabling you to combine multiple batches or protocols in a single run.
Innovate | Benefits
- Three variable-volume reagent injectors improve accuracy, reduce sample handling, increase flexibility
- 96 samples in less than 30 minutes
- Multi-tasking automation enables assay preparation while the system is in use
- Simultaneously test multiple samples on a single microtiter plate
- Onboard reagent temperature control enables reagents to be used on the system for up to 5 days
- 3-hour monthly maintenance protocol
- Instrument cooling unit ensures consistent, reliable results by reducing heat buildup in instruments that run 24/7
- Robotic automatic sampling increases testing throughput in high-speed, high-volume operations
|Hygiena Product Code||Description|
|MCH4000||Innovate Microbial Screening System|
|KIT4000||RapiScreen™ Dairy Kit (1000)|
|KIT4001||RapiScreen™ Dairy Kit (5000)|
|KIT4012||Maintenance and Cleaning Kit|
|KIT4014||ATP Positive Control Kit|
Innovate | Product Video
Back to Home