Sterling Sensors TSSAB Surface Mount Rubber Patch Thermocouple
Description | TSSAB Surface Temperature Sensor
- A stick-on self-adhesive surface mount silicon rubber patch type K thermocouple type with flexible lead.
- This range of silicone rubber patch thermocouples are ideal for surface temperature measurement of flat surfaces or curved pipes.
- These sensors have foil backing for faster response time and are provided in type K thermocouple as standard, we can custom manufacture with many other sensor options, such as type J or T thermocouple.
- The sensors are supplied with PFA insulated 7/0.2mm flat twin IEC coloured thermocouple wire complete with 50mm stripped tails. Also, they can be made to order with longer lead lengths or a connector to suit your application.
Features | TSSAB Surface Temperature Sensor
- Type K Class 1 accuracy
- Self-Adhesive foil backing for faster response
- Flexible silicone rubber patch
- Temperature range -30 to +150°C
Application | TSSAB Surface Temperature Sensor
- Heating and ventilation ducts
- Pipes or curved surfaces
- Surface measurement