Sterling Sensors TGPLA Threaded Melt Bolt Thermocouple
Description | TGPLA Melt Bolt Temperature Sensor
- Melt bolt thermocouple sensor used for the temperature measurement of molten plastic.
- A range of temperature sensors designed for high pressure applications in the plastics industry. Rated to 400°C they have a standard 1/2 inch UNF-20 thread, with the ‘bolt’ made from 316 stainless steel and in lengths of 76mm or 152mm.
- The thermocouples are available in type J or K calibration and have a grounded junction with an option of either 5mm protruding or flush tips, complete with standard round pin connector termination.
Features | TGPLA Melt Bolt Temperature Sensor
- Type K or J Thermocouple
- 76mm or 152mm bolt Lengths
- 5mm or flush sensing tip
- 1/2 inch UNF-20 thread
- Standard Thermocouple Plug
Application | TGPLA Melt Bolt Temperature Sensor
- Plastic Extruders
- Injection Moulding