Sterling Sensors TWCIN Twin Bore Ceramic Insulated Thermocouple
Description | TWCIN Type K Sensor
- A ceramic insulated solid conductor thermocouple with exposed tip and bead welded for high temperature applications.
- These type K thermocouples have a maximum continuous temperature rating of 1100°C. They are available in two conductor sizes of 1.6mm or 3.25mm with 25mm long oval ceramic insulators.
- The double hole oval insulators are made from Mullite with a temperature rating of 1600°C.
- Units can be cut down to length on site as the twin bore insulators are 25mm long and can be removed from the conductors easily.
- Optional type R, S or B thermocouples are available and priced on request.
Features | TWCIN Type K Sensor
- Type K thermocouple
- Exposed tip
- Ceramic Mullite insulated
- Optional R, S or B thermocouple
- Can be cut to length
Application | TWCIN Type K Sensor
- Kilns and ovens
- Replacement elements
- High temperature