Anton Paar Malaysia PMA 4 SC Pensky-Martens Flash Point Tester w/ Sample Changer
- The Pensky-Martens closed-cup tester with sample changer measures the flash point of up to 12 samples automatically.
- PMA 4 SC is suitable for flammability applications on both biodiesel and biodiesel blended fuels along with diesel, heating oil and kerosene. It is also commonly used for other potentially flammable liquids.
PMA 4 SC Pensky-Martens Flash Point Tester | Key Features
Benefits at a Glance
- A sample changer carrousel to provide up to 12 samples
- Integrated fire-extinguishing system automatically controlled or manually released (requires N2 or CO2 gas)
- The One-Twist swivel-around multi-function head guarantees the safe
- and easy one-hand connection of all sensors and actuators such as the shutter release, stirrer, igniter and detector contacts
- A multi-detector combines the flash point detector and the temperature probe in
- a solid housing with a perfectly adjusted immersion depth
- Real-time measurement indication by FPPNet-software
- PC-software FPPNet is included. It is a control and analysis program that simplifies handling, data storage and program transfer. It provides online display of sample and heater block temperature, gradient (also in an XY-diagram) and test status
- Due to the optimized re-cooling time a rationalization of up to 50 % becomes possible
Customized User Flexibility
- Application-based amount of test inserts (optional)
- Standard brass test inserts (optional)
- Stainless steel or small-volume sample cup (optional)
- Stainless steel sample temperature probe Pt100 (optional)
- Standard compliance including ASTM, ISO, JIS, IP. Refer the Technical Data tab for more details.
View all Anton Paar’s products