Atago Pocket IR Brix Meter PAL-HIKARi 5 (Apple) | Brix 10~18% | Code 5455
- Measures Brix by direct touch on the fruit without the need to cut or squeeze.
- Specifically designed to measure apples.
- IP64 International Protection Class.
- Technical Data
Atago Malaysia | 5455 Pocket IR Brix Meter PAL-HIKARi 5 (Apple) | Brix 10~18%
Touch the surface of fruits
- The Brix (sugar level) can be measured by placing the fruit on the sample stage with no need of cutting or squeezing.
- It requires no more cumbersome wiping and cleansing after each measurement.
5455 Pocket IR Brix Meter PAL-HIKARi 5 (Apple) | Four Points
- Touch the surface of fruit
The Brix (sugar level) can be measured by placing the fruit on the sample stage with no need of cutting or squeezing. It requires no more cumbersome wiping and cleansing after each measurement.
- Total inspection is possible
All it takes is to put it against a fruit so each individual fruits’ brix (sugar level) can be inspected. The measured fruits are intact and can then be shipped and sold after measurement. Fruits that were measured then can be shipped and sold thereupon.
- Super lightweight that fits in your pocket
PAL-HIKARi sensor is the world most compact nondestructive refractometer. The button located on the lateral side of the unit makes it possible to take measurements with one hand while the fruits that are on the tree. The unit is battery powered which makes it possible to take measurements anywhere.
- Fits well on the surface of a fruit
The sponge on PAL-HIKARi allows for a secure surface contact with fruits. Regardless of the fruit shape, PAL-HIKARi’s fits snug which eliminates measurement discrepancies caused by external light interference or placement of the fruits.
5455 Pocket IR Brix Meter PAL-HIKARi 5 (Apple) | Features
Compact and Low Price
- The light source is employed with LED chips. With optic design the way in which the light is directed at the fruit.
- The way in which the light is directed at the fruit is well optic designed made it possible for no other like compact and low price.
- No other like compact and low price instrument was made possible with well thoughtout optic design that allows the light that is directed to the fruit.
- Well thoughtout optic design shines light to the fruit just right, making it possible for no other like instrument that is compact and low priced
- Its portability and affordability allows the unit to be available for individual consumers.
- Available for anyone to use with ease of portability and affordability that individual customers can use.
Safe and durable product made in Japan
- All ATAGO products are designed, manufactured, and undergo thorough quality assurance testing in our own factory in Japan.
- We guarantee safe, reliable, high-quality products and services to our customers. The warranty period for the PAL-HIKARi is 1 year. In the event that any servicing or repair is required, please contact ATAGO.
Measurement methods are easy – 2 ways to measure
- Place the instrument against the fruit or place the fruit on the instrument.
- Measurement will display with just a press of a button. The buzzer alarm that relay measurement completion or error makes it easy to tell if it is taking the measurement.
- Equipt with backlight, taking measurements in dark places are possible.
HIKARi Funciton and Deisign
5455 Pocket IR Brix Meter PAL-HIKARi 5 (Apple) | Uses
Besides aforementioned, pâtissier chefs who uses fruits as an ingredient, gardening hobbyist that enjoys home gardening, and many more can use it.
Or visit Atago Global Website!
|Measurement Range||10.0 to 18.0%|
*Apple varieties and measurement environment may affect accuracy.
|Measurement Accuracy *Repeatability||±0.5%|
|Measurement temperature||Apple ambient temperature 5.0 to 35.0℃|
*acclimate apple to ambient temperature
|Temperature compensation range||5.0 to 35.0℃|
|Power Supply||2 x AAA alkaline batteries|
|International Protection Class||IP64|
|Dimensions & Weight||61(W)×44(D)×115(H)mm, 120g (Main Unit only)|
- Spare cushion R (3 sets) : RE-39003