testo Malaysia 350 MARITIME | Exhaust Gas Analyzer – Diesel Ship Engines
- Measures O2, CO, NOx (NO + NO2 separate), SO2 – high precision and long-term stable
- Certified gas sensors: equal to reference measurement
- Ready to measure after only two minutes
- Determination of the fuel sulphur content by means of SO2/CO2 ratio according to MEPC 184 (59)
Testo proudly presents the world’s first portable exhaust gas analyzer for diesel ship engines: the testo 350 MARITIME! The groundbreaking exhaust gas analyzer measures emissions at diesel ship engines in compliance with MARPOL Annex VI and NOx Technical Code 2008.
The testo 350 MARITIME exhaust gas analyzer is certified for measuring emissions at ship diesel engines, specifically for measuring gaseous exhaust concentrations of O2, CO, CO2, NOx and SO2. And so as to make sure that the testo 350 is shipshape and ready to sail the seven seas, the entire set comprising the exhaust gas analyzer and matching accessories can be tucked away safely inside a rugged case with trolley function.
Full steam ahead! With the testo 350 MARITIME exhaust gas analyzer
The testo 350 MARITIME is an excellent piece of tackle designed for use as an on-board exhaust gas analyzer for carrying out verification inspections in compliance with NOx Technical Code 2008:
- For onboard measurements and monitoring (i.e. periodic and intermediate inspections)
- For basic inspections and measurements (i.e. after modifications like adjustments to engines)
The testo 350 MARITIME exhaust gas analyzer is also excellently suited for checking NOx thresholds as stipulated in MARPOL Annex VI. The NOx readings are routinely checked when NOx inspections are performed by the relevant authorities. NOx measurements can also serve as a means of providing proof of NOx reductions. Such proof is required in regional special zones where NOx tax is levied (like Norway for example).
Highly distinguished. Certified quality. The testo 350 MARITIME
The testo 350 MARITIME exhaust gas analyzer has the following certificate:
German Lloyds (DNV GL) Certificate No. 37811 – 12 HH in compliance with MARPOL Annex VI and NOx Technical Code 2008 as well as Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (Class NK) Certificate No. 14DD001B. It also meets the guideline for shipping equipment and bears the MED conformity mark 0098/12.
State-of-the-art technology, practical accessories, 24/7/365 service – all part of the package
When you have the testo 350 MARITIME portable exhaust gas analyzer with you on board, you can be sure that you have all the equipment you need to carry out professional exhaust gas measurements at diesel ship engines.
- The testo 350 MARITIME_V2 Analysis Box is fitted with O2, CO, CO2 (IR),NO, NO2, SO2, including gas processing, extended measuring range for single slot (only for SO2), fresh air valve for continuous measurements, pressure difference sensor, temperature sensor type K NiCr-Ni port and type S Pt10Rh-Pt, Testo data bus port, rechargeable battery, built-in combustion sensor (NTC), trigger input, memory, USB interface
- The testo 350 MARITIME_V2 Control Unit with graphic color display and easy-to-use menu guide
- Rugged carry case with practical trolley function
- Exhaust probe for industrial engines with prefilter, sensor length 335 mm including conus, heat protection shield, special tube for NO2/SO2measurements, Tmax. probe hose 1 000 °C, probe length 5,2 m including thermoelement for exhaust gas temperature measurements, NiCr-Ni, Länge 400 mm, Tmax. +1 000 °C with 5,4 m connecting hose and additional temperature protection
- Cable connecting Analysis Box and Control Unit, length 5 m
- testo turbo printerwith wireless infrared interface for print outs on site, including one roll of thermopaper and four mignon batteries
- testo 610 humidity/temperature meter
- Silicone hose (Ø 4 mm, length 5 m) including hose connectors for connecting to the engine sensor for measuring exhaust counter pressure
- German Lloyd (DNV GL) Certificate No. 37 811 – 12 HH
- Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (Class NK) Certificate No. 14DD001B
Official emissions measurement of marine engines
Previously, only relatively heavy emission measuring devices were used on board vessels; by launching a portable analyzer, Testo has revolutionised previous methods of measuring emissions on vessels within the context of tests according to international standards (IMO, and MARPOL). Since then, not only classification societies, service provides and universities, but primarily also leading manufacturers of marine engines have equipped themselves with testo 350-MARITIME in order to enable reliable measurements of emission concentrations quickly and flexibly in the service sector. The testo 350 MARITIME can be used as a system component to measure the gaseous exhaust concentrations of O2, CO, CO2, NOx and SO2. The exhaust gas analyzer can also be used as a system component for official NOx monitoring measurements on board. Furthermore, the analyzer can be used, for example, to verify NOx reduction for the NOx tax in Norway.
View our range of testo products here!
Or visit testo website